cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with guardian system

Sicktrash
Expert Protege
I have 2 issues with the guardian system...

1. Room scale. It's not saving my room boundaries, every time I switch back to room scale it's asking me to draw the boundaries again. Very annoying.

2. Stationary. When sitting the circle boundary is very small. Can I increase its size? I'm very tall and can barely move my arms without breaking the barrier. Was it designed for children and tall people not considered?

34 REPLIES 34

Sicktrash
Expert Protege

nfrosty said:

When stationary enjoying media the guardian system should be off since its not needed.  Only needed when your actively on your feet playing games. They need to fix this since it just wastes power and is an inconvenience. 

You can switch to stationary mode. The issue with that is the circle is too small. That's why I use room scale instead with my sofa inside the boundary...It's just a work around for now

Han69
Honored Guest

1. Room scale. It's not saving my room boundaries, every time I switch back to room scale it's asking me to draw the boundaries again. Very annoying.

2. Stationary. When sitting the circle boundary is very small. Can I increase its size? I'm very tall and can barely move my arms without breaking the barrier. Was it designed for children and tall people not considered?

Same Problem here. It sucks

studlygoorite
Expert Protege
Am I the only one that can't get the floor height correct? I touch the floor with the controller, all looks good but when I stand up the floor is ankle/shin level. Same with sitting, the floor is a good 5" higher than it should be. (Quest)

Galactic0
Honored Guest
I have a problem where my guardian keeps resetting so i can even get to play games after a very long time of just setting it up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I the only one that can't get the floor height correct? I touch the floor with the controller, all looks good but when I stand up the floor is ankle/shin level. Same with sitting, the floor is a good 5" higher than it should be. (Quest)

I have the same isue...

wxlupo90gx7i.jpg