cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jitter/Judder Quest 2.

ghodzy
Protege
Hey, i´ve been having problems with my quest 2, tried factory reset, changing rooms, changing tracking frequency, different lamps, unpairing and pairing the controllers but nothing seems to help, i seem to be having Jitter whenever i look around using my head or the touch controllers, it happens in standalone games on the quest 2, and also with PCVR games using Virtual Desktop or Oculus Link, the fault seems to be the quest itself.i provided an example down below from an image i found online, hoping somebody might have an idea for what might solve this. this happens for a split second but enough to be noticed.
2 REPLIES 2

chris.honke.5
Honored Guest

Same issue.  Ideas please.  Or is this a hardware malfunction requiring a warranty exchange?

Hey @chris.honke.5, thank you for reaching out. We want you to have the best VR experience possible, including smooth gameplay.

Let's try a few things to see if it can address the issue:

If the issue continues, please gather your Oculus logs and create a support ticket with us and we would be happy to help you with this. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!