cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Simulator room scale problem on Quest 2 (With Link)

setablaze777
Level 3

Hey all. Not sure if this will produce anything but I thought I'd give it a try. I purchased Job Simulator long ago for my Rift. Just got a Quest 2 and when I try to play it using a link cable, it puts my standing position way at the back of my guardian border. My back is basically up against my wall, even in a large room. Not sure what to do about it since I can't change the center. Anyone else have this experience or know of a way to fix it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Advice from the ticket was to try:

I tried the first two, but they didn't work. However, factory resetting the Quest did the trick. I hate using the nuclear option, but it worked. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there! If you are using room scale, try using Stationary mode before using the Link to see if there is any improvement. If you need further assistance, please open a support ticket with us here. Thanks!

@OculusSupport Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by using room scale. If that's a setting in Quest or JS, I'm not sure where it's at. I set up a guardian boundary. 

I'll give stationary a try. 

Thanks. 

I tried using stationary mode and it didn't help. Just put the starting console toward the back of the guardian circle. I submitted a ticket. 

Advice from the ticket was to try:

I tried the first two, but they didn't work. However, factory resetting the Quest did the trick. I hate using the nuclear option, but it worked. 

View solution in original post