cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jurassic World Aftermath: Can this corrupted game be saved?

emmlet
Explorer

Hi. I'm in the Dilophosaurus+flashlight portion of JWA1, and the game seems to be hopelessly glitched. First, I came across this dilo just hanging out in the middle of a room (rather than popping out of a vent, as he's supposed to.) That was a sign something wasn't working.Just hanging out, hoping I turn the water on for him.Just hanging out, hoping I turn the water on for him.Cranking does nothing.Cranking does nothing. Then, after inserting the spare part in the garage door opening thing, there is no power generating in the bar when I turn the crank. Going back to the checkpoint puts me crouching in front of the spare part I just inserted, and still nothing works. I will add a couple pics. Is there any hope for proceeding? I'm not in the mood to begin the entire game again, and will probably quit for now if this file is irretrievably corrupted. 

10 REPLIES 10

TylerHoudek
Honored Guest

This just happened to me as well. Same glitches. Doesn’t appear anything can be done. 

helen_coatsink
Honored Guest

Hi Emmlet,

This is an issue that has been brought to our attention by members of the community and the dev team are working to reproduce this in-house and resolve. We do need more information from players to assist with this. It would be really helpful if you could join our Discord so we can chat more about this and hopefully get you back to hiding from Raptors etc ASAP. 

Thanks

Helen (Coatsink)

Hi Tyler,

This is an issue that has been brought to our attention by members of the community and the dev team are working to reproduce this in-house and resolve. We do need more information from players to assist with this. It would be really helpful if you could join our Discord so we can chat more about this and hopefully get you back to hiding from Raptors etc ASAP. 

Thanks

Helen (Coatsink)

MAP-MAN26
Honored Guest

Hi emmlet,

Just encountered this same issue! I inserted the module but the crank doesn’t seem to do anything (exact same problem as you). Any fixes on this yet? Would rather not have to replay the first part of the game!

The developers (if you see above) directed me to join the conversation on Discord, which I did. There has not, to date, been any follow-up to the problem.

Thanks. I will inquire myself about the issue to see if it can be resolved!

Jacksynth
Honored Guest

having the same issue

Scorppix
Honored Guest

So was there a fix to this problem yet? I am having the exact same issue. I put the part in and pushed in. The spot where the part goes is now blue as in the pic. The handle is glowing but it will not power up. I have gone back to the missing part location many times and there is no part. I want to erase game and reload but don’t really want to do the level all over again. Most likely won’t fix the issue either. 

Briguy1289
Honored Guest

Just hit the issue myself. Didn't have the dino in the middle of the room but other than that same exact situation