cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jurassic World Aftermath VR - First 20 Minutes Of Gameplay In The Oculus Quest 2

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
https://youtu.be/aKRmr1ToCyY

So last night I decided to pull out the Quest 2 to check out a bit of the new Jurassic World Aftermath game. I know it has been a while since I have done a Quest 2 video here on the channel but I have just been having too much fun playing with some of my other new toys like the Yaw VR Motion Sim and the HP Reverb G2. However, I just felt like the Q2 was getting a bit too dusty on the shelf and I have to say I am really glad I pulled this headset back into service... I forgot just how much I love this little powerhouse of an HMD!

As for the game, I have to say I did like it even though for the first 30 minutes or so it is a bit slow going. The graphics are good..... I loved the cell shaded animation look of the game and felt it really looked great running on the hardware and screen of the Quest 2. The audio is also decent and adds to the fear factor. My only real complaints with the game so far are the fact that it seems to be centralized into the main complex of Jurassic Park and the fact that so far as I mentioned above, the pacing of the game seems a bit slow for my taste... sure there were a few scripted cinematic style Dino attacks so far but nothing that has been interactive yet. I really hope that as this game progresses it will get more action packed and intense!

"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
0 REPLIES 0