cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kat Loco or other external apps for Quest/ Quest 2

Praio77
Honored Guest
Hello, 
iam using KAT loco for locomotion in some VR games with my quest 2 with Virtual desktop and sidequest app, like Half Life alyx and it helps me to avoid motion sickness and also to feel more normal moving in the game. 

using it in SteamVR works without problems, but sadly cant use with oculus app / games like Asgards Warth, 

anyone know how i could get it to work? or is it planned to allow some other companys to bring out tools like KatGateway to Oculus quest store? 

4 REPLIES 4

Rocsa
Honored Guest
I also have the same question, i bought kat loco and a quest 2 so i can play no man's sky, but now i saw a mod for doom at sidequest webpage and i would like to pair with kat loco. So far i think there isn't a way to sync kat loco on quest native games, only pcvr ones. Since quest 2 looks like is gonna be quite popular i'm sure they will release some native compatibility for the quest 2. That would be awesome: connect the reciever to any outlet, sync the sensors and control the app through your headset and wireless locomotion and vr anywhere

XPlayer0020
Honored Guest
Same, i would like to play oculus quest games whit kat loco whiteout the need of a PC. 

OculusVRBoy
Honored Guest
Same q.  

AndiR_78
Honored Guest

Would be awesome to have it also working standalone with the quest.

I am sure there will come more solutions for locomotion to the quest also beside loco S