cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard pairing - Oculus Quest doesn’t show the PIN Code of Logitech K830

masanory
Honored Guest

I'm trying to pair Quest2 with Logitech K830. But, it does not show the PIN.

I really want to get a new experience of productivity in VR. Please tell me why, and how to see the PIN.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SAS_NZ
Honored Guest

Hi, I found a fix through a long process of emails to support.

What worked for me was to reset the experimental features and then to repair the keyboard.

It is very important not to create the pass-through desk space first as this was causing the pairing issue for me.

Pair first and then create the virtual desk space.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @masanory, please open a support ticket with us here so we can look into your issue. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Osirix
Explorer

Hi I have exactly the same problem nothing to do I can not pair my keyboard I do not receive any code while the keyboard and recognized virtually on the desktop I do not understand..

Quasareuz
Honored Guest

Im having the same issue with a G915 Keyboard, is there any news on this?

Procloos
Honored Guest

Trying to pair the k600, pin doesn't show up, the Oculus gets stuck with the 3 dots loading screen

SAS_NZ
Honored Guest

Hi, I found a fix through a long process of emails to support.

What worked for me was to reset the experimental features and then to repair the keyboard.

It is very important not to create the pass-through desk space first as this was causing the pairing issue for me.

Pair first and then create the virtual desk space.

Set language to English US. It will fix pin dialogue

The best code is the absence of code.

This worked for me, I didn't reset the experimental features but after I turned off the virtual Desk and restarted the headset, I saw the PIN window, I did have to do it twice as my hand tracking kept on clicking somewhere else and my cursor lost focus.

Also I found after adding the virtual desk I really had to set the height a few times as my the k830 sank just under it and it look like it was not there. Thanks SAS_NZ!

Thank you soooo much!!!

Just wanted to respond to say thank you, it worked for me with an apple magic keyboard. So just like SAS_NZ said, pair it away from your virtual desk and it will work.