cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version?

bluemonkmn
Honored Guest

I tried to update to the latest version when I saw an update was available last night, but it told me I had to plug in, so I decided not to update at the time. This morning I plugged it in and looked back at the about page, but now no update is available. So I looked at the experimental features, but I don't see the option to tag my sofa. What happened? Why can't I update any more? How can I find out what the latest version number is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

it happens from time to time.  It will be available again the next day.  If you decline to update it puts you on the next rolling update schedule.  Its to allow more server capacity.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary

it happens from time to time.  It will be available again the next day.  If you decline to update it puts you on the next rolling update schedule.  Its to allow more server capacity.

This is very frustrating. 4 times I have tried to update now, all failed. Twice I have tried to update and been refused because requirements of being plugged in or meeting 50% charge are not met. Then when I finally meet those requirements and try again, the option to update is gone. Do others encounter this same frustration? 😖

bluemonkmn
Honored Guest

I was finally able to download and install the update yesterday after checking a few more times while I left the device plugged in. I had to wait a good while.