cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller analog stick drifting

floweymic
Level 2
Hello I have recently acquired a problem with my left controller's analog stick as it is drifting I've unpaired and paired , taken the battery out for a couple minutes and it's not worked.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Hey there, thanks for taking the time to reset the wireless link in your Touch controller. We'll be more than happy to continue assisting you with this, please click here to submit a ticket.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

aguy10
Level 6
Tell me if the described method works. Haven't tried it myself yet.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/98145/oculus-quest-controler-drift#latest

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager
Hey there, thanks for taking the time to reset the wireless link in your Touch controller. We'll be more than happy to continue assisting you with this, please click here to submit a ticket.

View solution in original post

ReubenClamzo
Level 2
My left controller failed on Feb. 3 as well.  While playing Supernatural it started randomly spinning so I cancelled out, restarted the whole system, and removed and replaced the battery.   Now it shows as paired on the headset but it doesn't move or respond to button inputs. 

B-K-Atascadero
Level 2

This same thing started to happen to me. When I am playing Onward, the left joy stick is movement. I will hold the joy stick to one side to move, if I release it, it physically goes to the center, but my avatar will drift to the right (keep moving). I can wiggle the stick to stop the movement, but sometimes it starts drifting again. It is a real problem in game because I can not stop. 

I have removed the battery and let it sit, I will try that again. 

What is next? 

I went into Alt VR and it does not see to happen there, only did a real quick test. 

My left controller jitters a bit when playing Tetris Effect. When it springs back, it makes the pieces move by one over, and not where I want to place them. Makes playing the game a little tough sometimes.