cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller battery life problems?

johnnyb612
Honored Guest
Is anybody having any problems with  their left controller dying a lot quicker than the right controller? I’ve replaced the batteries in the left 3 times today and the right controller has only lost about 10% of its power even though I use the right controller a lot more. 
5 REPLIES 5

enigma01
Trustee
No that doesn’t sound normal. My right controller actually drains a little quicker. I’m not sure if that’s perhaps because it’s my more dominant hand (right handed), so gets more use. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @johnnyb612, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your left controller. That's definitely unusual. Please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

wowzy
Honored Guest
Yes my Left is dying a lot quicker, happened three times now and i'm using brand new 1.6V Piscell Rechargeable batteries.

Looked now and right controller still has 52% and left is dead.
Will be exchanging controllers when back in stock at Amazon.ca

pcdrivers
Explorer
My controllers same battery life

Erpud
Honored Guest

Same here. Since the controller update, which I got a day before yesterday (because my Quest was shelved for a few months), my left controller is sucking up power like crazy. Has to do something with the update. But, as far as I remember, this also happened before, but a lot less imminent.