cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left controller thumb sensor not working correctly

AeroTheFox05
Honored Guest

On my Quest 2, the thumb sensors on the thumbstick, buttons, and the little pad seem to be not working correctly. It thinks that its being held down, even when my hand isn’t on the controller. I can’t thumbs up or finger gun in VRChat. Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Please remove the battery from your Touch controller for a minimum of 2-3 minutes then re-insert the battery and repair the Touch controller. If it still fails to respond correctly, click here to submit a ticket so we can help. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Please remove the battery from your Touch controller for a minimum of 2-3 minutes then re-insert the battery and repair the Touch controller. If it still fails to respond correctly, click here to submit a ticket so we can help. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

oculus you are a life saver

Glad we could help! Be sure to reach out to us anytime you have questions, and have fun!

This statement is very open-ended. What do you do to repair the touch controller?

Hey there, @ralph.714806. Having the steps to unpair and re-pair is good to have on hand, so we'll go ahead and leave a link to our webpage that explains how to do that for you here. Hopefully this helps! 

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance. If so, please let us know and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!