cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens problem

wrockstad
Honored Guest

I bought a quest2. I looked at the lenses as soon as I got it and they were clear and without blemishes. I turned the headset on, set it up and used it for a couple of hours. When I took the lead set off, there were some foggy or feisty regions around the center of the inside of the lens. There was also a spot on the inside of both lenses that looks like a tiny windshield chip. Again, this is on the INSIDE of the lenses and not the outside. Has this happened to anyone else. If you look at the lenses in your headset, are the lenses clear or do they have a foggy area around the center. I appreciate your replies.

2 REPLIES 2

LisaFitz75
Honored Guest

Hi, were you able to resolve this? I have the same exact issue and yes looks like tiny windshields, I thought it was condensation at first but can’t tell 

Hello, everyone! Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, we are honored to have you all a part of the Oculus family! Please submit a support ticket here for assistance in this matter. We look forward to seeing you in VR! 😎🎮

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!