cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets talk anti-throw knuckle grips(which is your favorite? do you use them? are they just a gimmick)

PITTCANNA
Visionary
I know its been a few months since the quest 2 has been out, but i can't seem find a good knuckle grip.  For the quest 1 had a neoprene and nylon based knuckle grip, it was awesome, it didn't get all stretched like these silicone based ones.

I went through 2 of these:

i am giving below a try today:

and now i have the kiwi design on order:

4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The default straps work well for me. The only time I feel at risk of throwing my controllers, is when playing Beat Saber. But use a "cup" grip that prevents it from happening. I don't hold the handles like a sword when playing Beat Saber at all.

That being said... those grip mods look splendid. I may have to upgrade soon!

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
I'm using these and they are great! They are the AMVR ones. I have used the velcro based ones and I strongly prefer elastic. Definitely not a gimmick. Especially in games like Beat Saber they are essential. Both the extra texture and the strap make it much harder to drop or slip.
dvnbj6e1b74z.jpg

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

aguy10
Heroic Explorer
VRcover are the best after watching multiple reviews. They stand out because the straps are elastic and overall the most comfortable. I held out and they finally came back in stock.

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Kiwi brand is the best feeling controller option hands down

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ThuMu23BMJbhR1zT9