cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link/Airlink v41 stutter lag situation

TaaberMan
Explorer

Hi,

wanna little bit know what are the situation of the v41 link stutter lag fix ? 

Any solution found on oculus team or what? Any fix update comming? 

Edit: i wanna be clear that i have been do all the internet triks and traps to find solution but even that, there are stutter in link, airlink and oculus quest 2 own inside  stutter. 

Core i7-12700KF, Asus GeForce RTX 3090 OC, G.Skill 32GB Trident Z RGB, Samsung 1TB 980 M.2
3 REPLIES 3

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Looks like a solution was posted recently! Here is a link to the article describing the solution: Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS! Seems to be a locked bit rate related issue, hope this helps! 

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

Ok i understand. But this is not resolving Link issue. In LINK results are the same. There is a 1-2sec drop down stutter/lag every game i have. All settings, all the way down or up, the stutter happends. 

There are couple more dudes have explained this before in this forum.

Core i7-12700KF, Asus GeForce RTX 3090 OC, G.Skill 32GB Trident Z RGB, Samsung 1TB 980 M.2

Hey TaaberMan! When it comes to Link specific issues, we like to take a look into your log files to see if we can spot the culprit of the issue. However, we are unable to receive your log files here in community forums, so we ask that you submit a support ticket with your log files attached. Below are the steps for retrieving your log files:  

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you have the zip file saved on your computer, please submit your support ticket through the link here: https://metaque.st/Support! When submitting your support ticket, please be sure to mention all the steps you have completed! We look forward to hearing from you via support ticket!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!