I know, common issue but I've been through most posts and none solutions solved my problem.
Oculus Link has always been problematic for me until I read somewhere that the problem was playing with the battery full then the Oculus stops charging and the PC thinks it disconnected. So I started playing always with half battery and it was a charm.
But since the version 30 update it doesn't work anymore and I'm going insane! I already tried to reinstall the drivers, my BIOS is updated, Nvidia Drivers updated, Windows updated. Already uninstalled Oculus software and did a factory reset on the Quest 2. Connection only lasts about 2-3 min!
Cable is plugged straight to a Type-C on the motherboard, everytime I do the test withint the Oculus Software it passes...Somebody please help!
No need for now.
1) Factory reset the Oculus;
2) Uninstalled Oculus Software;
3) Deleted all folders related to Oculus from Program Files, Common Files, AppData, etc;
4) In the Registry, searched for all keys containing "oculus" and deleted them;
5) Deleted all temp files from %temp% and from windows/temp;
6) Restarted the computer;
7) Installed Oculus Software back again;
Seems stable for now...