cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link broken since this morning.

brett_o_culus
Honored Guest

No way to get oculus link working with my Quest 2 since this morning (10th of july 2021), whatever I try :

•  with 2 different cables
  • no luck with Air Link 
  • after uninstalling Virtual Desktop streamer app (i read somewhere that it fixed this issue for someone, some time ago)

I get a brief glance at the link logo (and the white void) and a black screen 2 sc after that. Then back to quest home.

I used to have a very annoying message telling me that my computer didn't "meet the minimum requirements" - I have a RTX 3070 - and everything was working very well. Now, I don't have this message anymore (great)... but it doesn't work !

Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

Thanks in advance for your help...

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this matter further. Can you please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs? Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi. Thank you for your message. I'm not sure if it's linked (haha) but I changed to 120hz in both Quest and Link parameters and it's now working fine. What do you think ?