cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link not Working and/or Controllers not Connecting

PeytonCrafty1
Level 3

Alright. So: I have been attempting to connect my Quest 2 to my computer. The app recognizes my device, which USB port it's plugged into, everything. I plug it into my computer, and inside the headset the prompt for file access shows up; I hit Deny. The prompt for Link shows up; I press enable. A quick loading screen, and I'm back at the Quest Home on my headset. On my PC, the app was open at the beginning, and now I see it has closed and is loading back in; it crashed. I tried connecting the headset to the PC and launching an app from there (specifically the tutorial app, it was most convenient), and all it did was tell me to connect controllers, which were connected to my headset and paired to the app with it; I could tell due to the app saying "Quest 2 and Touch" in the Devices tab. I really want to fix this. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi, if you haven't already please open a support ticket with us here and include the video. Thanks!

stephen.lodwig
Level 2

hi, im having exactly the same problem, but with a quest 1 rather than 2, please post here if you find a fix!