Well hey there! Let's see what we can do to get you to connect back to Oculus Link.
Let's check a few things to make sure our setup is correct:
- Make sure to be using the official Oculus Link cable as recommended for the absolute best performance.
- Double-check to ensure we are connecting to a USB 3 port.
- Attempt to reinstall your USB drivers via Device Manager.
- If possible try another computer to see if USB 3 is read.
Still, need help? Reply back to this thread and we'll be glad to provide further guidance on what's next!
We appreciate you keeping us updated on what's going on, we have one more thing to try in hopes to get this fixed.
Let's try to manually uninstall your Oculus software to clear out any issues. See below for how to do so:
1. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
2. Back up any necessary content.
* You can find steps on how to do so by [clicking here](https://store.facebook.com/help/quest/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-rift-s/rift-backup-co...).
3. Reboot into Safe Mode.
4. Uninstall the Oculus PC app using the Control Panel.
5. Delete all Oculus folders from the following folder:
* C:\Program Files
6. Remove any Oculus folders from the following locations:
7. Restart your computer in normal mode.
8. Reconnect your computer to the internet.
9. Install the Oculus PC app again using the setup tool from our website [here](https://store.facebook.com/quest/setup/).
If you still can't seem to connect to USB 3 we would need to move over to our support line. We would analyze your logs and provide a solution to this.