cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login with facebook

jamison2494
Honored Guest

I bought a game on the oculus app that’s connected to my headset but when i turned on my headset to download it its making me login through facebook to do anything and when i login with my email and password it says its wrong even though i know its not wrong i have changed my password 4 times now restarted the headset turned it off then on again logged out of the oculus app then logged back it i don't know what to do  i have had the headset for nearly a year now and this is the first it done anything like this

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jamison2494, we hate to hear you're having such a hard time logging in. That's the worst! No worries, we're here to help.

First, we have a couple questions for you so we can get a better understanding of what exactly is happening:

• Are you able to login to your account on the mobile app or our website?
  • Is your headset fully paired and connected to your logged in mobile app?
  • Have you made any changes to your Facebook account recently?

Once we get those details, we can help you troubleshoot this in the best way!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to log in, or if you still need any assistance. If you still can't get in, just let us know the answers to our previous questions so we can help you out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?