cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC not working native in Oculus Quest 2

Petroniks
Honored Guest

Hi. My MIC on my Oculus Quest 2 does not work. It ssems to be working - when i make a record with mic i have sound, it works. But in other applications like Bigscreen for example - nobody can hear me. I checked - i have priviliege and it turned on, i pushed the button. I try reboot, and factory reset - not working. Also nobody hear me in Zenith and i can't hear nobody in Zenith. And search by voice also not working. It looks like there is some sounds but nothing happens. It natively in Oculus Quest 2 - no PC or etc. Please help with this!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. We understand the importance of being able to communicate with our friends while gaming, please allow us to lend you a hand with this. Seeing that you've already attempted to reboot and you've tried the microphone on multiple apps; rebooting the headset and attempting a factory reset to no avail. We'd recommend now submitting a support ticket on our website HERE

This way one of out valued agents will be able to work with you directly on resolving this matter, we'll be able to collect more information from you; and provide the best course of action possible. Also, look into other possible options for you. We want to make sure we get this issue looked into for you, so we can get you back gaming as soon as possible. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Kingmidus423
Honored Guest

Im having the same issue. Please let me know if you get a solution.