cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta robbed me on 30 dollars

PaladinPv
Level 2

Meta did not make it clear at all on how to redeem referral credit, now me and my friend both missed out on receiving 30 in store credit and I'm not happy aboutmetas approach to the program or the way they handled it. And as far as I can see, there is no solution. Screw this company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey again! We just wanted to double check with you. If you still need assistance we like to invite you to message us directly. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. Thank you for notifying us of this issue. We want our users to be satisfied with our referral program and would like to help out!

Will need to gather some personal information from both accounts so we like to invite you to message us directly. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey again! We just wanted to double check with you. If you still need assistance we like to invite you to message us directly. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.