cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple player in Elven Assassin

MrsThundah
Honored Guest
Husband & I just got Oculus Quest 2 & are super excited! We have our own devices and are having difficulty finding info on how to do multiple player in these games. I can't believe we both would have to own the same game in order to play together? We've tried creating ..... a few different types of parties but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help with this please? 
Thank you!!
4 REPLIES 4

Nunyabinez
Rising Star

It is not clear to me if you have 2 headsets signed into the same account, or  each of you has your own account. If each of you is signed in with your own account, then yes, each of you must buy your own copy. The alternative is to sign on to both headsets with the account that owns the game as the main account, and on one of the headsets add the second account and enable app sharing. Then you could sign in to the secondary account on one and the main account on the other. You would then each have the app available to play.

Alternatively, you could just sign in both headsets with the one account because Elven Assassin is one of the few games that you can do multiplayer even with both headsets signed into the same account. To play multiplayer, what you do is launch a multiplayer game on one headset and then let the other person know what the two-digit code you chose was. Then the other person goes into the multiplayer area and looks for the username. It will show as your user name plus some numbers. The second person then connects and puts in the passcode and you should be able to play together.

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

When trying the suggestion of logging into Elvin Assassins on two different Oculus devices with the same primary user account we get the notice:. "Multiple devices can't access this app at the same time this app must be purchased separately to be used by multiple devices at the same time. To continue quit this app on any other devices.."

Am I missing something?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @MrsThundah! Welcome to Your Meta Quest Community, VR, and Elven Assassin! Let's get this party live and electric!

Head here for more on Using an App with Party Members and here to Troubleshoot App Party Mode. Meanwhile, we'll be available here in DM to help get you through the storm!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @MrsThundah! We'd love to help your party if you still need assistance. Another great resource is Your Meta Quest Support Team! You can reach them using multiple contact options!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!