cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus 2 Link app is glitching and not responding

Hi,
My Oculus 2 Link app is glitching and not responding.
When I connect to my PC after clicking on "Link" the view start to glich and not responding at all, and I can see only the front area of the 360. the bach is glitched with black\grey statics.

When existing the "Link" app everything is working as it should. smooth UI and other app working as expected.

This weird behavior started today...  

Any thought how to fix the above?

Already tried to shot down, restart, disconnecting & connecting ti WiFi, restart the Oculus server and restart my PC.

Nada... keep "hangs" and crash when conncting to my PC only on the Link app 😕

2 REPLIES 2

KotBlinowy
Explorer

same

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friends!

Thank y'all for taking the time to make a post, as we greatly appreciate it! As well thank you for letting us know that this occurs when you're using a link. This let's us know that this is most likely an internal error. We know just the right steps to help make this issue go right away. The first part will be for us to gather your log files. This is to help us see what the error may be, by taking a look on the inside.

Here are the steps to gather your logs:

1.Open the Run window (Windows key + R).

2.Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe

*The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.

3.Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.

4.Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.

5.Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.

6.The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.

7.Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you have the file secure, let's have y'all get in touch with some of our awesome friends over at our main support line here: https://metaque.st/Support. Over there they have all the awesome tools needed to deep dive into this and help get you guys back in action!

We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!