cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap broke

namekulero
Level 2

As the title says, my Quest 2 Elite Strap broke while I was playing Beat Saber over a month ago, but only since 2 days ago I started hearing that I could get a refund, or another better quality strap as warranty; am I still in the warranty window?

I bought it the same day the headset launched on Amazon, and since I don't have a direct button on Amazon to get anything asociated with the warranty, I wanted to know what I could do, since that strap costed some meaningful 49 USD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Strongit
Level 7

I googled it and it looks like the strap has a one year warranty plus oculus extended it to two years after multiple issues with them breaking.  Submit a support request, they'll get to you after a few days.

Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Strongit
Level 7

I googled it and it looks like the strap has a one year warranty plus oculus extended it to two years after multiple issues with them breaking.  Submit a support request, they'll get to you after a few days.

Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

View solution in original post