cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Oculus app says my Quest 2 is connected to my PC, until I actually start Airlink.

WOWBear
Honored Guest

My Oculus App and Quest 2 both say they're connected to one another. When I launch Airlink I get an endless loading screen. When I open the Quest's menu it says I'm running Oculus Link, not Airlink, even though I launched Airlink. Then when I check my settings it says that Airlink isn't connected?? So my Oculus is telling me Airlink is connected, until I actually launch Airlink and then it says it isn't connected. Any theories?? I've tried updating all my drivers. I've reinstalled the oculus app. I've updated all of the softwares I can think of that my PC and oculus have. I've restarted my router. I've checked Oculus' website and made sure I'm running Airlink correctly. My PC is very powerful. I've disabled apps running in the background that could interfere with Airlink. I've traded in my Quest 2 for another one. I've ensured all of the oculus software is running on my Nvidia GPU.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, WOWBear! Issues like this always put a damper on our playtime and slow down the immersive experience that is VR. Let us help you get to the bottom of the issues plaguing your playtime! We're guessing you already have been through a support chat with us so just feel free to send us a PM through here and you'll be connected with one of our agents in no time and they can start working with you on this! Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!