cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My oculus quest 2 wont work

luckyduck45
Explorer

So basically my oculus won't charge no matter what cable I use and I haven't played in a long time, I asked my friend if I could borrow his cable real quick he said yes so I went home and charged it but it was blinking red for 1 hour I didn't know what to do at that point and my oculus just isn't working for like 1 week now or 2 and it's making me kinda upset tbh.. When I spam the button to power it up it does power up you can see the logo but then it just goes dark and starts blinking red again can someone tell me what I need to do (I tried factory reseting it didn't work) 

2 REPLIES 2

Have you left it charging for a couple of days? A very deeply discharged battery can take a long time to start accepting charge at a decent rate.

Hey there, Luckyduck!

Oh goodness, we can have you have some battery issues. Let's see what we can do to get some proper juice flowing. Just as our friend suggested, let's start by leaving the device plugged in for a couple days and see what kind of results stem from that. As well, highly recommend trying other outlets and seeing if that helps. Sometimes the smallest of thing like changing the outlets have the biggest of results! As well, if you still have any type of troubles after that, let's have you get in contact with some awesome people at our main support line here: https://metaque.st/Support. Rest assured, you'll be well taken care of!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!