cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 550 headsets

desanti03
Honored Guest
Can anyone help me do a bulk order of 550 Oculus Quest 2s? I need them for a company event next month. TIA
3 REPLIES 3

PITTCANNA
Visionary
That might be difficult.  I think there on back order.

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star
Most people can’t even find ONE right now, so I don’t think this is even potentially possible, nor would they have any incentive to give you any sort of deal, given that the demand dramatically outweighs the supply. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
It would probably be best to ask Oculus. This is a community forum.
If you are buying them for a company event, that sounds like a commercial use so you should go through the Business program. They can probably handle bulk orders better, since consumers trying to buy more than a couple of Quests is liable to be considered a scalper and the order would be refused.

Oh god, imagine how long it would take to set up 550 Quest 2's! Watching the unskippable safety videos, logging them all into facebook, etc.
That's the other benefit of the Business license, you can control what people can do on them and don't need facebook.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2