Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not letting me add credit card to Oculus account

HarbingerThrace
Protege

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HarbingerThrace You should answer to the last email... friendly and very detailed. My experience with the oculus support is... if you get to the right person (mostly second/third level) your problem will be solved - very quick and very convinient. Keep in mind, that there are millions of customers in the Oculus ecosystem.

And no, I'm not connected to Oculus in any way... only a satisfied customer since years ... for now 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never had to experience Oculus support. I have been very lucky and never had any issues ( apart from a broken strap which was replaced by Amazon )

However as much as people may want to shout at someone its not the poor guy responding on supports fault.

Always be calm and polite and by all means Grovel. He or She is your only hope 🙂

Having worked in that area myself it made my day much easier to deal with calm easy going customers who do not fly off the handle. These days it seems normal for this generation to assume the best approach is to send messages  for example like " WTF ..YOU NEED TO SORT THIS NOW " and that it will have the company in a panic trying to solve your issue which will more than likely have the opposite effect.

Like i said i used to see this type of thing on a daily basis and nobody wants to spend there day trying to help out someone with a bad attitude.  So always be calm and polite for best results 🙂

Deleted

HarbingerThrace
Protege

The amazing Robert of @MetaQuestSupport was able to help, thank you so much!

Feel free to delete my original post above (I tried to but can't seem to find the option).  If someone wants to show me how I'll be happy to. Thanks again!

MeowReduan
Honored Guest

@MetaQuestSupport mine have not been resolve.. can u do it faster??

Hey there @MeowReduan, this isn't what we like to hear! We know how important it is to have a credit card on your Oculus account because without it, how will you pick up all those awesome games you're looking forward to? Not to worry, we'll get your Oculus experience back up to 100%! If you haven't already, please submit a support ticket here so that we can work with you to sort this out. Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!