Did you mean: 

Not letting me add credit card to Oculus account

HarbingerThrace
Level 4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HarbingerThrace
Level 4

The amazing Robert of @OculusSupport was able to help, thank you so much!

Feel free to delete my original post above (I tried to but can't seem to find the option).  If someone wants to show me how I'll be happy to. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there, we sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you've had with our support team so far. I was able to locate your ticket and can confirm that it's still very much active and under investigation. The team that your case is currently with is experiencing higher than normal ticket volumes and it's delayed their turnaround time. We realize this causes an inconvenience, but please rest assured that you will be hearing back from us as soon as possible.

HarbingerThrace
Level 4

Deleted

Deleted

Lailoken
Level 3

If it makes you feel any better, many of us can't even play the games we had already paid for and downloaded because of a bug.

Deleted

MennoVmln
Level 2

@HarbingerThrace after a quest update everything is gone (still in storage but unplayable). really turned everyones quest into a expensive brick

Deleted

well they kinda are. i send had a chat with them and they basicly said and i quote "With regards to the issue, I would like to advise you that.
Our team is still working on this and we don't want to prolong this further for you as this has been going for far too long and needs to be acted upon already.
Rest assured we will come back to you once we have further updates and will provide the resolution immediately"

but for now my quest 2 is a very expensive brick with a few lights.

HarbingerThrace
Level 4

Deleted