cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Infinite Loading?

Jude_Baumgartle
Explorer
I've been using Quest + Link almost since release and it has been working just fine but now all of a sudden it has stopped working. It says on the oculus client that my Quest is active and ready to go. I put on the headset and enable oculus link. When I do that my screen goes black and then I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen. All I can see are the three moving dots and nothing else. I've tried reinstalling, repairing and restarting the oculus software but nothing has worked. Any help would be great
37 REPLIES 37

did this and everything else but cant find anything that will work

hey, im having this exact issue, did you ever find a fix ?

thank you for the hint!

AshleyZX3
Explorer

HEY! We had the same issue - Hubby's solution was to disable the integrated GPU if your system has this. DID THE TRICK after trying EVERYTHING else. 

I attempted to solve this issue it worked but unfortunately it also made my game lag extremely bad, I tried a lot of things to fix it and none of them worked, does anybody have a clue on how to fix this problem?

-Gilbert

CadeIsHot
Honored Guest

I have the same problem but I have a amd gpu and I reset my drivers and I still have the problem

Hey CadeIsHot! we'd love to get your Link capabilities back up and running properly, however, it is best done through a support ticket where you can submit log files for us to do in-depth research into your issue. Here are some steps to follow in order to collect your log files: 

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you have your log files collected, please submit your support ticket through the link here: https://metaque.st/Support! When submitting your support ticket, please attach your log files so our Meta Store Support Agent can begin deep diving the issue! Also, please don't forget to mention all the troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue! We look forward to hearing from you via support ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

have you tried accessing files

NOTAPiXEL
Honored Guest

This is the only thing that worked for me.

Open Nvidia control panel and change OculusDash.exe OVRServer_x64.exe Oculusclient.exe to run on Nvidia GPU instead of integrated. Open Oculus software on pc, go to settings - Beta - and very first option is Restart Oculus click on it and let it restart, done. After 3 months of having this problem, it works every time now. Hopefully it helps someone.

Did you ever solve this? im having the same problems now, ive tried EVERYTHING it feels like. Im chatting with support right now.