cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Multiplayer Party Echo issues

alexander_poysk
Honored Guest
Hey guys! Could someone maybe help me with an issue my friend and I are having on the Oculus Link?

Basically when I play a game on link with a friend, whenever we make a party we will hear our voices echo back to us non stop. This does not happen in the base Quest party system, only in link and only when we have the Link APP open on our pc

We are developers so we aren't new to tech troubles. We've tried troubleshooting, swapping microphone outputs and audio outputs from the app, our pc and everything else basically we could think of.

Basically one of us (the one who starts the call) will hear fine and speak fine, while the other one will be left hearing everyone's voice in a continuous echo. Very weird!
6 REPLIES 6

Expediter
Expert Protege
I am Having the exact same issue with a friend.  

BigM3s
Honored Guest
Has anyone found a solution for this??

Anonymous
Not applicable
same thing here. anyone found a fix yet?

Cyber_Savvy
Explorer

Still an issue 2 years later...

We hate that we missed this thread the first time, but we hope we can provide some help now, especially because that shouldn't be happening!

We found this thread that seems to be a similar issue, so that should provide some insight. You may also want to try separately lowering your PC volume. 

Definitely let us know if you're still experiencing this, and also please submit a bug report that way the right people see it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I never expected a response on this thread, so forgive the delay in response. But no, the issue you linked is not the same. My problem has to do with actually using party chat. I'd have to get my friend to help me out with it again to describe the issue precisely, but we were both have the Oculus Quest 2, and were using Oculus party chat. He's playing directly on the Quest 2, while I'm using Air Link to connect to my PC. I created a new thread here.