cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Not Working

K0lab
Honored Guest

Hi, I was hoping if anyone could help me with this issue.

Recently when trying to play games with Link on the Oculus Quest 2, the games don't come up. It just leaves me in my library where I can select my games. For some reason, I can still hear the audio of the games through the headset, just not anything else.  I've checked that all these games work with Oculus so that's not the issue. And there are also games which do work. Beat Saber works but Boneworks doesn't.

Any advice on  this would help. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

MichaelGScott_
Honored Guest

Having the exact same problem. Is there any fix?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for bringing this to the community. We understand how much of an inconvenience this is to you. We'd love to work with you to figure this out. 

Have there been any changes that may have occurred to the PC (including Oculus PC App updates) since the last time Link was working correctly?

This can include:

• Windows/GPU/USB updates – if no updates have been made, check to see if any are available for your device
  • For Windows updates follow this link
  • If updates are found, restart the PC once they complete and try to enable/use Link again.

If none of those steps apply please submit a support ticket here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ozzbik
Protege

Does this apply to SteamVR games only? Is your Beatsaber Steam or Oculus based?

For me it’s only this particular steam vr game. I have blade and sorcery in steam but also and it works perfectly.

So boneworks does not work correctly (only sound) but Blade And Sorcery does fully work. Is this over Airlink or Link cable btw  (It could be lag in the connection)?

Have you tried to repair Boneworks (verify steam files)?