cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Pc Not detected

ClassicRevenge
Level 2
Hey guys how it is going? Im having a issue with oculus link where it says PC not detected even though windows is recognizes the oculus quest perfectly fine. Im using the anker 3.0 recommended third party usbc to usba with a 3.0 usb port on my alienware m17 laptop. Recently before i tried oculus link my rtx 2060 took a shit on me and stop working and i am currently running off the intel integrated GPU until my new rtx 2060 arrives. Would not having a required GPU not even let me link my oculus to my PC? I just see online its easy for everyone else to connect but yet no matter how many cords i try and which USB port i try it always says pc not detected even though windows is detecting i have the oculus quest plugged in.
6 REPLIES 6

PITTCANNA
Level 12
No way in heck are you going to be able to run it using the integrated card.  

ClassicRevenge
Level 2
i dont want to play any of the games i just want to link my oculus to my computer so i know that once my GPU gets fixed or replaced i dont have to worry about it not working. The question wasnt about if i can run games anyways it was that is it possible to still link the oculus quest to my PC while only running of the integrated GPU. All i want is for my device to be recognized by the oculus PC app

PITTCANNA
Level 12
It won't be recognized by the app without a graphics card, your computer will only see it as mass storage device.

ClassicRevenge
Level 2
The computer itself (windows) recognized it as a oculus quest 2 with microphone and headphones not just a storage device. The problem is im getting a no pc detected between the oculus quest 2 and the oculus PC app

ehjort1981
Level 4
If its an AMD graphics card, roll back the drivers to 20.10.1 which worked for me, or 20.11.1.  Im spreading the word, and i believe facebook\oculus is looking into this!

ClassicRevenge
Level 2
i stated its a rtx 2060