cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Problems

ShawnQuest3
Level 3
So, recently I've wanted to play some SteamVR games and some Oculus ones, but when I try to play them, either; 1. I just get a black screen with 3 dots until I unplug the headset, or 2. When I choose to enable Oculus Link, it keeps crashing, and I keep on choosing "Run App Again", or something like that, and that's as much as I can do. When 1 happens, I can still hear sounds and play the game, and the game's still running fine because I take off my headset and one of my monitors shows what's happening on the game, except I can't see anything in the headset, only black. If anybody has the solution, then tell me. I tried Oculus Link on my PC and my dad's laptop, which is better, and it still didn't work. My PC meets the minimum requirements and the cable is the one recommended by Oculus that isn't the Oculus Link cord. I don't know what the issue is. PLEASE tell me if you know. :'(
1 REPLY 1

Titobial
Level 2

So, recently I've wanted to play some SteamVR games and some Oculus ones, but when I try to play them, either; 1. I just get a black screen with 3 dots until I unplug the headset, or 2. When I choose to enable Oculus Link, it keeps crashing, and I keep on choosing "Run App Again", or something like that, and that's as much as I can do. When 1 happens, I can still hear sounds and play the game, and the game's still running fine because I take off my headset and one of my monitors shows what's happening on the game, except I can't see anything in the headset, only black. If anybody has the solution, then tell me. I tried Oculus Link on my PC and my dad's laptop, which is better, and it still didn't work. My PC meets the minimum requirements and the cable is the one recommended by Oculus that isn't the Oculus Link cord. I don't know what the issue is. PLEASE tell me if you know. :'(

Hola. Me ocurre lo mismo. Lo has solucionado? gracias por tu ayuda