Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Quest 2 - Non stop problems

J40NYR
MVP
MVP
Hi guys :smile:

As much as I love using my Quest 2 as a standalone unit I bought it to play PCVR without the need for sensors.

I have yet to use the headset and get to a PCVR game first time. Not once has it worked without issue. The issues I'm having are;

- Microphone rarely works
- Random black screen when enabling Link that takes multiple restarts of PC and headset to fix
- Randomly telling me Steam is an Unknown source even though unknown sources is enabled
- Link randomly disconnecting whilst in game for a while
- If you take quest 2 off your head for a minute or so to say have a drink, headset will not wake without crashing
- If you lose connection and try and reconnect I get a flashing white screen and again have to restart PC and headset

The only non Link related issue I have is an extremely small sweet spot on the lenses, all text has a small blur to the edges

If anyone can help without the usual basic troubleshooting tips that would be awesome!

Using recommended Anker 3m cable into a USB 3.1 slot.

AMD 3600
Radeon 5700XT
32gb Ram
SSD

Many thanks

Jonny
Quest 2, Quest 3, PCVR, Meta Wayfarer
2 REPLIES 2

NeonFux
Explorer
Uninstall Radeon/Nvidia software and reboot PC a couple of times so that windows installs the graphics driver, also in Device manager set all usb devices power management to off

Heisenburg1
Honored Guest
Roll your amd drivers back to 10.9.1 Worked for me