cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Sound Cutting out.

Nadav2005
Explorer
I have been using Oculus Link for almost two months and I very like it, until two weeks ago there were no problems at all.
(Oculus Quest 2)

Two weeks ago when I came to play Beat Saber. I noticed that the sound that comes out of the headset includes the sound if the headphones are connected to the headset sounds interrupted (sound is cutting down every several seconds).

I did not think that the problem was terrible so I did a restart to the computer and the headset, and noticed that nothing has changed. I then deleted the Oculus software on my computer.

And once again did not help, I did a factory reset for the headset and also did not help, I tried 2 usb 3 cables that I know for sure are working.
I tried two different computers that support virtual reality. I searched a lot of solutions on youtube but nothing helped.

But when I didn't use link the sound is excellent with no issues. Even when I use virtual desktop.

my routher is pretty bad, and I really liked the link. I'd love for someone to help me.
3 REPLIES 3

bosssschetar
Explorer
I had the same issue and my solution was to change the Bitrate from 500 mbps to 250 mbps

Nadav2005
Explorer

I had the same issue and my solution was to change the Bitrate from 500 mbps to 250 mbps

THANK YOU MAN

i love you

i am so happyyyy

Closed duplicate thread. I'll give contributors a change to read the solution before deleting... and no point in merging the 2 threads really as all the comments would pretty much all be duplicated.