cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Pin

mistersmilez
Honored Guest

Hello, I'm having trouble with your system and I have a few complaints. 

Firstly, not having a reset password option for the oculus account if you are already logged into a facebook it rather troublesome, and no matter how many times I enter my facebook password (which is what I logged into to access the oculus app.) It tells me wrong password.

Second, Pin. I don't even remember having a pin and I have about 4 different pin combinations I usually use and none of those worked.

Third, you require either the old password or old pin to reset the pin and if you've read the above you already know where this point is going.

Lastly, why does it require my pin to purchase a game. I'm on MY account, using MY paypal, linked to MY email. How is that not enough to approve MY purchase. In all honesty you have the Alcatraz of store purchases and I would highly recommend a change.

My apologies if this comes off with a rude tone, but seeing as all I wanted to do was by beat saber to bring over to the family for a bit of fun. You can imagine my frustration when all I am met with is redundant security walls and impossible hurdles of changing said walls.

2 REPLIES 2

Alex.stimart
Honored Guest

I need help resetting my oculus pin

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, mistersmilez! We understand you've been having some issues accessing your account and trying to purchase games. We want to help! Please send us a DM with the email address attached to your account and your full name, as seen on your account. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!