cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable not connected

QPilot
Explorer

I have a very annoying problems.  I was able to connect the cable from my quest 2 to the pc and I would hear the connection sound from my pc as well. That I know it is connected.  In the vr, the messages, "allow to access to data" and I click deny as directed from oculus in order to use the app in the pc. So when I did it, the vr would go black for about a sec and send me back to the home screen and a disconnect and reconnect sound play from my pc play. And then the vr give me a notification saying, "Link app has stop working". I have even go out and buy 2 more quest to see if this was a defective or not. I even spend the whole day with the oculus chat support trying ALL the possible troubleshooting solutions and sending my PC log. And guess what? They don't know why this happen. I can not believe how much I spend for something small like this can be fix. So many other people having the same problem. I know it isn't my computer because it is pretty good for vr and gaming. 

My pc spec;

Cyberpowerpc Gamer Supreme

- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

- 64GB of RAM Memory

- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

- 7TB SSD

4× USB port

1× 3.0 USB port

1× 3.2 USB-C port

------------------------------------------------

I am very annoy as I do not want to return it because I already bought a few game from them. But when people ask me if I would recommend this to them. I will just tell them my problem I had with it and won't be happy to recommend it to anyone. 

Please note:

-All software on the pc and Quest 2 are up to date. 

-What I test the cable, it can't even start the test but able to detect the connection. 

-The air link option was off. 

-I am using a AMD Radeon gaming software(I haven't look much in this yet, not good enough to do it by myself)

-Done all the factory reset on the Quest.

-Disable the auto pc put USB to sleep in device manager. 

Any tip or advice is appreciated. 

Q.D
0 REPLIES 0