cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 PC Link Cant reach in game menus

Moorish_Gamer
Honored Guest

So I bought zenith connected my quest to my oculus link rift app and while playing I cant access in-game menus (inventory) both the 3 dash button and oculus button take me to the rift home menu. I tried other games and they all do the same thing while I am linked to the pc.

Please help thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Moorish_Gamer
Honored Guest

I Solved it myself. So in the quest 2 mode, I changed an option to reverse the home button which works well until I link it to my PC. So I changed it back and the problem is gone.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Moorish_Gamer
Honored Guest

I Solved it myself. So in the quest 2 mode, I changed an option to reverse the home button which works well until I link it to my PC. So I changed it back and the problem is gone.

Well, look at that! We're glad you were able to resolve this, and now if anyone finds your thread with the same issue, they'll have an idea of how to fix it!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

can you tell me where the option is?

In your headset, go to Quick Settings > Settings > Hands and Controllers > Controllers > then on the bottom will be the toggle to switch the menu and Oculus button's actions! 

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

hey Meta, what about fixing the software instead of expecting users to work around the flaws? Sorry for the rant but this is so disheartening.

Looks like you're commenting on a thread that's over a year old. Are you still having this issue and if so, could you explain what the situation is? I'd love to help as best as I can!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

Hey thanks for reaching out. Yes the issue is still here after all this time, and apparently, I'm told not to use a system feature in order to be able to use PCVR.

Hello @Gruguir! Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your PCVR problem. We know how important it is for our gamers that everything works seamlessly when using PCVR. We would love to assist you with this and provide you with some troubleshooting steps to get this resolved.

Please try the following steps: 

If those steps still have not fixed the issue please try: 

• Verify that Oculus App Network Troubleshooting has been done.
    • The information within this article is for internet/network-related errors only (accessing downloading, updating) but not application-specific issues.
  • Try checking for settings of the Antivirus software for options to whitelist or add Oculus as a trusted program.
  • Try another network connection with no restrictions or VPNs.
    • A proxy or VPN could slowdown internet speeds, try disabling both or trying a network that does not have either enabled.
    • Even if the issue does not seem to be a proxy or VPN, trying another network will help determine if the issues are with the original network or its configuration

Hoping this helped, please let us know if any of these steps resolved the issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello there, we are just circling back and checking if you still need help trying to get to the game's menu. We would love to help you if you still need it. Feel free to reach out to us, we are always here to help!