cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 menu appears too far away

Pandrapandra
Level 3

Hello, 

I recently got an Oculus Quest 2 and I've played some games but at some point when I closed "The Room" (puzzle game), the main menu from the entry environment seems too far away. 

And before you say it, I've tried the old "turn it off, then on again", but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried recalibrating the position, redrawing the guardian, and so on. I there anyone who solved this issue?

I'm not a very techy person so don't criticize me too much, haha. I'll try everything you suggest. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Try pressing the Oculus button on the right-hand controller to hide the menu, then press it again to display it. That should put it right in front of you.

Hello, thank you for your reply!

Unfortunately, I tried that already, but it's still far away. The only thing the button does is align the menu to the center of my view but it doesn't bring it closer (like it was before).

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello, Pandrapandra! We understand you're having some issues with your menu. There is a handle to move around the menu bar directly underneath it. You can use this bar to try pulling it closer to you!