cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 not pairing to iPhone 13

terezin2011
Explorer

I am trying to pair my iPhone with the oculus quest 2, but I setup my oculus go on the same account with no difficulty.  I am trying add the quest 2, but when I try and pair it is saying unable to connect to your headset.  I have tried all the different options to help me connect, but I still get the same message unable to connect to headset.  Bluetooth is on and share my location is switched on and quest 2 is switched on so I can’t see what the issue is.  Is this a common problem?

2 REPLIES 2

tom.moore.berlin
Explorer

Same here. They must have messed it up with an update. It wasn‘t a problem a while ago. I tried to stream/share from Quest 1 and Quest2 to ios devices to no avail.  It just enters a coupling mode after entering the connect code an that it enters an endless loop trying to couple. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys!

Dealing with some app troubles huh? Well lucky for y'all we have just the right troubleshooting steps for you to try and help make tis a thing of the past! Do kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign out of the app
  • Uninstall the app and leave sitting for 5 minutes
  • Reinstall the app and leave sitting for a couple minutes
  • Sign back into the app and try to pair again
  • Clear Bluetooth cache/computer history of the app (depending on fi you use the mobile app, desktop app or both)

As well, if that didn't prove any fruitful results, try the above steps but with the following:

• Sign out of the headset
  • Hard reboot headset from the factory reset menu (hold power button and minus volume button down for 30-40 seconds)
  • Once headset is turned back on, sign back in

I these above steps don't provide any beneficial results, let's get you on over to our awesome support team, where they have a plethora of support tools ready and willing, at their disposal! You can reach said awesome folk here: https://metaque.st/Support. 

We wish you guys the best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!