cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest updates are queued for download, but not downloading?

Sun-Knight-Sola
Protege

Rec Room and Virtual Desktop both have updates available and I can't seem to get the download started. It just stays queued for download. I've completely removed them and am trying to reinstall them... same deal. They're just forever queued for download. I've also tried restarting the headset with no luck either. 

Anyone else having this problem?

37 REPLIES 37

zackdean
Honored Guest
I have the latest version and this exact problem is happening to me too. Oculus, please fix your device.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not an issue here. Have bought games from the store through my phone and auto download when headset is on. In notifcations can see what game, etc is downloading. It's not obvious they are downloading and should auto download. The only way to know is check your game library as it shows your downloaded games, but in the notifications it definitely shows what game is being downloaded, but only one at a time.

Quanghoster
Honored Guest
I'm now seeing this issue trying to update 2 apps.  Did anyone find a solution other than factory reset?

shadowrydr
Protege
The only app that will not load for me is Virtual Desktop. Anyone have any suggested fix for this?

Win10 64bit Intel 6 Core i7 5930 3.5GZ-Water cooled/GA-X99 UD4-/HX1000W PS/32GB DDR4 2400MHz Nvidia 1080 FE 8GB / 840 GB-SSD-/ 2TB HDD-

ElmoThicc
Honored Guest
hi

bradley_mohr1
Honored Guest
Mine is the same. Is there a fix yet 

Anonymous
Not applicable
This post is so old but I'm experiencing this problem on a brand new device two years later. Pls fix it Oculus. 

Same here, bought this 3 days ago because the rift is going out of support. Only to find that I can't install anything and they're forcing me to rebuild games I already bought on the rift. This is beyond unacceptable.