cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Store Shipping Email

CrimsonRelic
Protege
Post here when you get a confirmation email with shipping/tracking information.
133 REPLIES 133

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
I am tempted to order now and collect from Argos local store at 4pm today. The fact Oculus store and their support cannot provide any details is just awful. I will never do this again.

Update, this is just a royal mess. I ordered from Argos jumped in the car as it was ready to collect right away. As I was putting the details into the sat nav the email from Oculus came through. 

Your driver is currently making stop Number 16 of 111. Estimated delivery date
Today
Stops before you

That means they had the tracking earlier today but just didn't update me or the website.

Fucking hell what a load of bollox.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
Same for me, driver is 6 stops away, but order on the Oculus website still says processing.

XVinoRossoX
Protege
Just got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlakMagnet
Adventurer
Mine just arrived too! :smiley:

enigma01
Trustee
Still nothing for me ☹️ Oculus don’t appear to be able to tell me anything useful. I’m totally disappointed with their customer support, they mislead and miss-inform. 

Awsedrftg
Protege
It was supposed to be "Shipped on May 22" but just arrived here an hour ago  in The Netherlands  🙂

enigma01
Trustee
Just been told by Oculus they can’t even guarantee now that my order will dispatch by 21st! Which says ‘dispatching by 21st’ on my order status page! Basically at this point I have no idea when I’ll receive my order that I was charged for like many others on Friday. 

Zahariel
Expert Protege
As people seem to be getting deliveries without having received notifications and considering how dodgy 'Yodel' are in my area, I've dropped an email off to support to see if they have any info that isn't being reflected on my order page. Card was charged 4 days ago but nothing else since - Like others, I'm tempted to head into town and pick one up...

okeyone
Protege
Mines out for delivery.  Sacramento, CA.

XVinoRossoX
Protege
i have my order in my hand and my status on the oculus page still says processing. So i experimented and contacted chat support...they didnt even know mine had shipped as it still showed extracted but not shipped.