cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link main menu background

markwest76
Expert Protege

is there a way to change the white background of the Oculus link main menu screen? (the one you see when you enable Oculus link, where you can access your PCVR games and link features/options)

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wondered that mainly because i have seen it in this vid below but cannot find any info how.

Check out time at 4:50 

https://youtu.be/-XpRU7aoBKY

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello markwest76, we see you are inquiring about changing the background of the Oculus Link main menu screen. We would like to look further into this to review your options. Please submit us a support chat or email here, with a screenshot of the white background you mentioned, so we can find a possible solution!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ok, I've sent an e-mail with an attached image

Thanks

Still need help about same question. Can I change background of Oculus Link environment to black? I just want have some possibility for PC games and watching movie like in Virtual  Desktope -  changing size and form (curving)  screen. I have VD but I don't have good router for speed enough to and it's ok for me cable linked.