cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus link software loop

FrenlyDmntedNABR
Explorer

Hello when I connect my oculus quest 2 via usb c to usb a and usb to usb c, my pc oculus software infinitely reboots with a circle when I choose deny and allow access to files, and my quest 2 does not show a oculus link option in options and it loads into oculus home. When I disconnect my oculus the pc software remains in a loop with a circle. I tried uninstalling the oculus software and deleting app data folders, restarting and reinstalling but I still have the same issue.

Oculus air link works having beta oculus pc software installed, reinstalling it always installs beta. I also have an Oculus Rift configured as a device and when I try adding a device selecting the oculus quest 2 the pc software restarts itself into a circle loop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alyPeely
Honored Guest

I also had this. Re installed Windows, software and drivers and still persisted. Turned out to be the newest Adrenaline drivers for my AMD 6800 Rolled back to 21.5.2 and all fine.

Lot son talk on Reddit about this. I am disappointed that Oculus were not aware. when I logged a ticket.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

FrenlyDmntedNABR
Explorer

When it says connect the usb c cable using both usb c to A 3.0 and usb c to usb c, the software reacts in the same way attempting to load with a circle and restarting itself

Arledas
Explorer

i have the same problem, support must be sleeping, no answer to my ticket since 7 days. or they just dont give a **bleep**

jueguton32
Honored Guest

Hello everyone, the same thing happens to me and I talked to support many times and they do not give me a solution and they restored the factory pc and it remains the same, it does not even leave me with airlink

alyPeely
Honored Guest

I also had this. Re installed Windows, software and drivers and still persisted. Turned out to be the newest Adrenaline drivers for my AMD 6800 Rolled back to 21.5.2 and all fine.

Lot son talk on Reddit about this. I am disappointed that Oculus were not aware. when I logged a ticket.

was a great idea, thx a lot 😄

Worked for 6900 XT OC is their a driver version after it that works with oculus link?

No need to reinstall windows