cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus mobile and linking a oculus quest 2

Kyouskei
Honored Guest

So basically tried to link my oculus quest 2 to my oculus mobile app and I think I bugged my headset since it doesn't actually link and when I try to link it again it does show up but it doesn't work

How do I remove the bugged one from being linked to my account?

4 REPLIES 4

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Kyouskei What kind of issues are you having? Is it showing a code but won't pair?

Does it say you need to update the software maybe? Have you tried logging out and back into the app, as well as holding the power button on the headset for roughly 20 seconds?

If it shows a code, is it a 5 or 8 digit code?

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

So I don't know if this is a bug

But what happen is that the first time I tried to pair the two I didn't know where the 5 digit code was so I just didn't put it

And it still worked it paired but I didn't realise and after that It never worked again

I tried to pair it again and it doesn't work

I have reinstalled the mobile app and removed the account from the oculus

Nothing worked, I came here in hopes of finding a way to fix it

@Kyouskei Thank you so much for that update, amigo! 

It does seem this is an issue that we've been seeing come around to people as the Meta accounts are being settled. No worries, our engineers are hard at work and communicating with us on any updates that may come through. 

For now, the best thing I can suggest is reaching out in this thread here with any possible troubleshooting or any information you may have that could be of use.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Thank you for helping

Have a great day