cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus mobile app

GRIMdeath444
Honored Guest

Just bought my quest 2 and I can get the mobile app to get past the quest 2 disclosure. Anyone else have this issue and have a way to fix or get around it ?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey GRIMdeath444, we understand you're having issues setting up your Quest 2. We want to make sure our users are able to get in and get to gaming as quick as possible, so let's work through this together! Yesterday we were having network/server issues which likely affected your ability to set up your device. If you haven't already, please try to link your device to your mobile app again since our servers should be running as normal today. If you need additional details on how to set up your device, please use this guide for step-by-step instructions on setting up your Quest 2. 

Please let us know if you're still having trouble setting up your Quest 2, we'd be happy to assist you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm having the exact same issue (bought a Quest 2 last night) and it's been over a week since the outage. Is the problem still related to that? Any word on when an update might be applied to fix it?

Hello Charlotte, what we can do to try and resolve this issue is to uninstall the Oculus app on your phone then reinstalling it. After that, perform a reboot and try to set up your device. If you are still having an issue I invite you to send us a support ticket HERE, and we'll be able to further assist you one on one. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!