cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest 2 controller

Kasvix
Honored Guest

My left controller on my oculus will not connect at all. I tried putting new batteries in and disconnecting and reconnecting it multiple times. I got my oculus 2 before the incident and now it can play anything because of my controller. When i put a new battery in it flashes for 2 seconds and fades out and it back to being broken. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Kasvix, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having an issue with your controller no longer working properly. We also see you have tried several troubleshooting steps with no success. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Kasvix, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having an issue with your controller no longer working properly. We also see you have tried several troubleshooting steps with no success. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Why cant all the other people suffering from the same problem see the fix???????

Bigmacjuice
Honored Guest

Yeah that happens to me as well but I assume it is just broken so I’m gonna try to buy a new one.

Unfortunately they have been out of stock for months now. I've had a broken right controller for a good while now, I keep checking in and they are never in stock.