cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus quest constantly freezing

TheOneTrueCat
Honored Guest
While playing oculus quest link with friends after a period of time the game will freeze the display in the headset and the only way to go around is to completely reset the headset. I have the log file attached. Please help
5 REPLIES 5

lililaur
Honored Guest
Hello, a query, you have stutter problems in hand tracking?
when you move them, do they tremble?

agameritis
Explorer
Maybe try setting a higher priority to the ovr server. I cannot post the video here as i am still new. However the video is called 

OCULUS LINK - Low FPS and Stutters on some PCVR games ? EASY FIX !

it us better explained there

TheOneTrueCat
Honored Guest

lililaur said:

Hello, a query, you have stutter problems in hand tracking?
when you move them, do they tremble?

Yeah sometimes they do. I figured it was just me though because I am like that sometimes.

TheOneTrueCat
Honored Guest

Maybe try setting a higher priority to the ovr server. I cannot post the video here as i am still new. However the video is called 

OCULUS LINK - Low FPS and Stutters on some PCVR games ? EASY FIX !

it us better explained there

It definitely isn't an FPS issue. I am not playing any real intensive games and it looks almost flawless while I am in game. It is after I get about 5 minutes in that the Oculus locks the current view I have as a picture and everything around me goes black, but I can still hear the game and if I look on my desktop it still shows what I would be seeing in game in real time.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @TheOneTrueCat if you haven't already, please reach out to support here, and we will be happy to assist you. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!