Hey there anton-e, thanks for reaching out to us about this! Your movement definitely shouldn't be glitching in Star Wars TFGE, let's get your experience back up to 100%.
Here's some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Does this only happen in Star Wars? Does this only occur in the areas you listed?
- Have you tried re-pairing your controllers to your headset?
- Ensure fresh batteries are powering the controllers
- Ensure all firmware / software is fully up to date
- Try a fresh install of the application
- Factory Reset (Will restore to default settings / remove all data)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to follow up with us. Cheers!
Hey there anton-e, thanks for clearing that up! This definitely sounds like a bug within Star Wars, as you said it's the only game experiencing this issue. With that, you'll want to contact support with the developers, as they clear up any bugs with their title. You can find that here! Within any of those articles, there's a support contact button at the bottom where you can tell them more about the bug as well as supply any documentation so they can get that patched.